Social Media Strategy Planning Workshop
Are you posting to Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter but not getting results?
Are you spending countless hours online or in seminars on social media marketing but when you leave you are just more confused?
Is your biggest social media marketing question is: how does any of this translate to the phone ringing and closing more business?
Join me for this hands-on small group workshop called Create an Effective Social Media Strategy to Grow Your Business Not Just Your Following. I have taught thousands of business owners use social media and email marketing for their business through my seminars, but this time, I’ll be working one-on-one with you in a small group setting.
This workshop is not for beginners. This is for business owners who understand the basics of social media and have been posting to networks like Facebook and LinkedIn, but that activity hasn’t translated to changes in your bottom line.
You will learn:
* how to create a unique social media strategyÂ for your business
* how to identify where your target audience is engaging online
* how to create content to engage that audience
* how to decipher and choose from all the platforms and tools available
* how to map out a plan that fits your business, target audience, and most importantly your schedule
* how to monitor online activity and engagement
* how to measure success
This six-hour workshopÂ is designed to take you through the step-by-step process I use with my clients to create and implement a social media strategyÂ that gets results, including:
* Defining your online marketing goals
* Identifying the content you have to share
* Determining which platforms are right for you
* Creating the right posts as part of a 90-day editorial calendar
* Monitoring the activity
* Using engagement to build more engagement with your audience
You will leave the class with an executable 90-day social media marketing plan for your business.
This is a hand-on interactive, limited-size workshop with a lot of personal attention. You’ll have a workbook to fill out as you go through the workshop. You also need to bring your laptop or tablet and your social media log in information. We will be posting during the seminar.
Live workshops are currently on hold as we develop an online version of this valuable content.