First impressions matter. Especially in the inbox. Your readers are making decisions on whether or not to open and interact with your email, and if it doesn’t look appealing, they could delete your message. Make your audience sit up and take notice with great email design.
This webinar will review the 7 Don’ts of Email Design and help you avoid them. Some of the tips you’ll learn include:
- The correct way to use branding
- What different colors “mean”
- Which type of fonts to use in your email
- How to effectively use images
- Considerations to make sure your email looks great on mobile devices
You’ll also walk away with a checklist you can use when creating your next email.
This is part of my monthly nonprofit webinar series.
Please note: this event was originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 25 but had to be postponed 24 hours due to a personal conflict. We apologize for any inconvenience.